Sunday, July 27, 2014

BabyCon

Now and then, I see a flurry of posts on Facebook about "We're going to the hospital to deliver." "The baby was born." "Yay baby!" Of course, because this is Facebook, the posts come in out of order and over a few days after the event. So, I decided that I'd take a different approach to Facebooking the process: posting as though I were at a convention BabyCon!

Here is the assembled archive of posts for #BabyCon














The comments on this one were very meta, so I felt I should include them in the archive


No, she's not giving the shocker. That is the ring finger down. This is something else.



What is that awesome game that the Koalid is displaying? That's ConCardia. You should check it out. It's awesome!



And there were some rave reviews from out there in Facebook land for BabyCon...



We now return to our regularly scheduled serious and introspective posts... or more cute baby pictures, depending on how the Koalid decides it should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment